Free Pregnancy Pilates Programme
Pilates is one of the best prenatal exercises to develop an inner baby carriage that will support you and your growing baby throughout pregnancy and beyond. My Pregnancy Pilates classes focus on maintaining your posture to reduce back aches, conditioning your deepest core muscles to maintain abdominal and pelvic floor strength and prepare your body and mind for childbirth.
Subscribe to have these workouts delivered straight to your inbox!
Benefits of Pregnancy Pilates:
- Learn how to improve your deep abdominal and pelvic floor strength
- Helps you to manage your pregnancy weight (in addition to eating a well-balanced diet). Obesity in pregnancy has been shown to be associated with increased risk for gestational diabetes, hypertension, Caesarean and other complications.
- Reduces the chance of a wide abdominal separation late in pregnancy
- Improve your posture to reduce lower back and pelvic pain
- Prepare your pelvic floor for childbirth and recovery
- Improve the position of the baby for a faster and less painful childbirth
- Speed up your postnatal recovery and get back in shape sooner!
"Imagine what might happen if women emerged from their labour beds with a renewed sense of the strength and power of their bodies."
Hi, I am Emma McAtasney, a Personal Trainer since 2009. I earned my Pilates credentials through BASI Pilates, a highly respected college-level Pilates teacher training programme which aim is to create and maintain professional standards for the teaching of the Pilates Method to the highest calibre.
In addition, I hold the Burrell Education Pre and Postnatal certifications. The Burrell Education courses are designed to educate and support Women's Health Professionals, Physiotherapists and Fitness Professionals in the creation of offerings that have the potential to transform the lives of the women they serve.
I have been teaching pregnancy Pilates since 2011. I truly think it is one of the best choices to have a comfortable, healthy and calm pregnancy.
Not pregnant but have a friend who is? I would LOVE for you to share this with them.
Having access to safe workouts during this special time can be a real blessing.